Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 tbsp oil
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
250 g pork, sliced
3 cups chicken broth
1 chicken breast, sliced
250 g shrimps, peeled
1/2 cup snow peas
1 cups cabbage, sliced into strips
1 small carrot, sliced
1 packet Chinese wheat noodles (pancit canton)
2 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 lime or calamansi
- Heat oil in a frying pan or wok. Add the garlic and onions and saute.
- Add pork and chicken and cook until browned.
- Add shrimp, snow peas, cabbage, and carrot and stir fry for approx. 10 minutes until cooked but still a little crispy. Set aside in a bowl.
- Put the chicken broth and soy sauce in the wok and bring to the boil. Add the noodles. Simmer until noodles are soft.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to the noodles. Simmer a minute or two to thicken slightly.
- Add back the meat and vegetables that were set aside earlier and mix with noodles.
Serve hot, with half a lime or calamansi alongside.